Daylio automatically checks for the previous purchases during the Welcome intro and whenever you open Buy Premium screen. But sometimes something does not work, therefore you can try the following steps:
- You need to be using the same Google Account for Play Store as the one from which you made a purchase. If you have multiple accounts please make sure you are logged in the Google Play Store with the right one.
- Make sure you see Daylio in your Purchases on Google Play Store. Go to Google Play Store menu > Account > Order history, where you will find all details of purchases made using the linked account.
- In Daylio application tap on the PREMIUM item to get to the Purchase screen. On the purchase screen, Daylio automatically searches for previous purchases.
- Restart the device. Turn it off and on again. There might be some process blocking the restoration so it is always useful to start with a clean slate. Make sure you are connected to the internet and go to 'Buy Premium' screen. Your purchase should be automatically restored.
- Kill the app. This means you need to stop the app from running in a background and force it to refresh. Here are some ways to do that on different Android systems:
- You can hit the Recent apps button on your phone and tap the X next to open apps or swipe them right or left to close them. However, this doesn’t necessarily stop background services and processes from running.
- If you have a device running Android 6.0 or above and you go to Settings > Developer options > Running services, you can tap on active apps and choose to Stop. You’ll see a warning if an app cannot be stopped safely.
- For older versions of Android (before 6.0), in Settings > Developer options > Process statistics, you can tap on an active app and choose Force stop.
- In any version of Android, you can also go to Settings > Apps or Settings > Applications > Application manager, and tap on an app and tap Force stop. Older versions of Android have a Running tab in the Apps list, so you can easily see what’s actually running, but this no longer appears in Android 6.0 Marshmallow. If an app isn’t running, then the Force stop option will be grayed out.
- Clean the cache and data of the Google Play Store. Go to Settings > Installed apps > Google Play and then tap Clear Cache and Clear Data
If you bought Daylio and nothing above helps please contact us. Make sure you have your Google invoice email with an order number - we need it to identify your purchase.